Friday 17 September 2010

The little things.

I've been neglecting this blog a little bit.
I've been busy with my Worthing Thunder one. I decided to make this blog so you guys don't have to read my basketball stuff. Well, effectively so no-one has to read it.

In order to rectify the lack of blogs I have simply to write a list of things that are currently true about me, that were not true until recently:
  • I'm addicted to How I Met Your Mother. It's not even that I find it that funny, it's just that I've started empathising with the characters, and in my mind they are now real.
  • I have driven on a motorway. It was fun.
  • My last two purchases have been virtually the same thing; a dark jumper with a mock shirt lining. I don't know why.
  • My house is now home to one less bowl thanks to my -1 Dexterity (ohhh that's right, a D&D joke)
  • Thanks to my +1 Intelligence, I secured a job interview, but I am unlikely to get the job due to my -3 Charisma.
  • I am listening to an awful lot of Jimmy Eat World. It's all good.
  • I'm a bit confused. But it's okay.
  • Not having parents around at the moment makes me appreciate how annoying people not clearing up their mess is.

No comments:

Post a Comment