Wednesday 1 September 2010

Blogs, and the creative solution thus.

Occasionally, I have a problem with what I should write on here.
I have pretty much forced myself to complete around 1 "written" blog post per day. Now obviously there is a bit of a problem here. Anyone who has an diverse enough life to have something new and interesting to write about each day probably doesn't have the time to do it.

I tend to get around this problem by not caring.

I've got plenty of ideas for things to blog about. Not good thing. No, no sir. But I won't run out of ideas any time soon.

Even this blog, about having nothing to blog about, is a carefully planned excursion.

I have the ultimate reserve lined up anyway. If I ever completely run out of ideas, I have one stored up; a lengthy discussion on how much of the Ribena concentrate needs to go into the glass for the perfect Ribena.

It's a zinger.

No comments:

Post a Comment