Tuesday 14 September 2010

I'm in a minority.

Tom and I did a trade.

He watched some Stewart Lee, and in return I watched The Inbetweeners, comedies that we respectively like.

I had never seen a full episode of Inbetweeners before, but I understood the premise of the show, and had seen the occasional part.

So I watched "The Fashion Show". It was okay. But I mean, it's a comedy, and it never made me laugh. I really don't want to make it sound like I believe I am too mature to laugh at a man with a testical hanging out of his speedos, or a character whose jokes all appear to be the fact that he says swear words. I just did not find them funny.

I felt like the smart guy could be funny. But he never said anything that I laughed at.

I'm sorry Tom, I'll concede that I enjoy How I Met Your Mother, but Inbetweeners, no.

1 comment:

  1. That wasn't a great episode... the first series is the best.

    I thought Stuart Lee was hilarious, he's the kind of person that would rip you apart if you ever tried to have an intellectual conversation with him. His stand up was much better than his sketches though. I don't like sketches.

    ReplyDelete