Monday 15 November 2010

Singing in Leicester.

On Thursday I will travel approximately 165 miles to play an acoustic guitar and display my limited abilities as a singer in front of a number of University of Leicester geology students who I do not know.

This may seem an extremely foolish thing to do.

I'm not doing it on my own though. Joe is going to be the main singer. He is a geology student at the University of Leicester, so you see there is some sanity hidden within my opening statement.

I don't think I'm nervous... but then I am posting a pointless blog about it, and that usually suggests I'm nervous. I haven't played music live for at least three years, and I didn't used to enjoy it very much then.

I'm a bit more confident within myself now though, so hopefully it will go well.

I'll let you know.

1 comment:

  1. http://s672.photobucket.com/albums/vv82/hgeoman/?action=view&current=AmericanDad.mp4

    ReplyDelete