Wednesday 17 November 2010

Alas, all good things must come to an end.

It's the last day my work experience.
I was supposed to be working until Friday but my little excursion to Leicester has forced it to come to an abrupt end.

Thank you! *very low bow* Thank you very much.

Oh gosh, so many people to thank. OK first off I'd like to thank DG, the Jamaican soft drink producer. Your Old Jamaica Ginger Beer (other ginger beers are available) has kept me hydrated and motivated during the long afternoons.

I'd like to thank the guy who sits on the front desk who looks up at me every morning and half says "hello" but doesn't quite. 

I'd like to thank Dave the dog, for barking at people he doesn't know and attempting to be intimidating despite being the size of a hamster.

No comments:

Post a Comment