Sunday 11 July 2010

We need vices at 50,000 degrees.

So I had a job interview.
First ever interview for a "proper job". That's even how they phrased it in the interview. It went okay. I can't help looking back and thinking "why did I/did I not say that?", but I think that's probably pretty natural for interviews.

They were lovely people too, and everything they said was kinda what I wanted to hear. They talked about all the members of the team pitching in and finishing work to an excellent standard. They talked about wages being reviewed to reflect how much someone is actually worth. They talked about varied and interesting work.

I'm very sure they will interview people much more suited/qualified/experienced for the role than I am. I guess I just have to hope that everyone who applied for the job is a staunch animal rights enthusiast. (Their major client deals with clinical trials, and as such they couldn't employ people who had a history/planned future of anti-animal testing protesting.)

I live in hope.

Anyway.
I love the summer. I have mentioned this before, but I would like to reiterate. Family/friends, and bbq's, and tennis, and beaches, and reading in the sun, and (hopefully soon) basketball, pretty much establish everything I live for in the world.

I'm sick of making plans now. Plans can only go wrong. I'll just see what happens. That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment