Saturday 31 July 2010

I don't believe in anything.

Last few posts have been relatively factual.
Time to buck the trend.
Here are some things that I think, seperated generally by a full-stop:

If people are anything like me then I must be ruining their oppurtunity to enjoy Brand New; I'm always going on about how amazing they are, and when people do that about other bands I tend to be put off. I hate one sided conversations. Someone should have invented a better way to get contact lenses in by now. The new BBC Sherlock Holmes is really good. Just because I don't have faith in a God doesn't mean I don't have faith in the human race. People should read more, including me. The world should have superheroes by now, proper ones, not just Dark Guardian
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7pB2gLZtlY . I could probably prove you wrong if I could be bothered. The older I get the more I like everything, and the more I dislike most people, maybe I'll grow out of it. We make too many life changing choices too early on in our lives; decisions I made when I was 15 and even before have affected my life inexorably. I love olives.

No comments:

Post a Comment