Thursday 1 July 2010

Mics are for singing, not swinging. You know who you are.

I don't know why anyone would watch ITV.
It has nothing.
There's no comedy shows, no decent daytime TV, none of the quality American TV shows, no documentaries, no panel shows, no debate. Just straight forward reality TV, talent shows and dramas about all the countless murders and crimes that terrorize middle England... ermm, right?

Seriously? That's what people like?
I don't know why I bother really.
I've decided there are far too many genuinely stupid people. None of them will ever read this, so I can say absolutely whatever I want to them.

I'm not that clever. I like knowing things, but I haven't done a particularly wonderful job. I don't have the faintest idea how most scientific things work. I don't really know what an atom is, or how a nuclear bomb kills people, or how a telephone can take my voice from one side of the world to the other. There are enormously mediocre things that I can't do.

But at least I try. I would love to know more than I do. Most people seem to be content with ignorance just as long as they can go on thinking Twilight is a cracking read. Twilight can fuck off, improve your life; read something that someone has put thought into.

No comments:

Post a Comment