Monday 10 May 2010

I've changed my mind.

In the walk back and forth from university, I changed my mind. I am at liberty to do so, it's a free country. Etc.

Ironically, I was thinking about what my last post said about "over thinking". I have decided that in my opinion, the whole idea of "thinking too much" is flawed. Certainly from my perspective.

If I think about something enough then I'll have to act on it. If I think for two or three days about what it would be like to get a job working for the police then I start looking up the kind of jobs available, and there are plenty of examples, that I wont bring up now.

The point is, if I think about something enough it doesn't stop me from doing it, in effect it means I have to do something about it. So yeah, over thinking is brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment