Sunday 30 May 2010

Home.

Back in Brighton now, properly, and for good. I love Brighton. Partly for the sea. Partly for the bohemian attitude, you don't find elsewhere. But mainly because of the people here.
Went to the debut Verses homeshow at the Engine Rooms and then out to the PavTav for the first time in (what felt like) ages. It would have been good no matter what, I'm sure, but the company made it awesome.

Verses, by the way, are really really really good. And you should definitely check them out.
http://www.myspace.com/thisisverses

Proceed and The Fusion, the 2 other bands, are great too. But I wont go to the bother of linking them to you.

Something about last night reminded me that I shouldn't take everything so seriously. I shouldn't worry so much. Just smile, and enjoy things happening as they happen.
I'm bordering quite close to pretencious advice now, so I think I'll keep quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment