Thursday 7 October 2010

David Wells, for we are many.

David Wells isn't me. He's a "digital marketing strategist, blogger, podcaster and psuedodesigner". He's also got a lot more followers than me on Twitter.

Motivated, I'm sure, by the fact that we share the same first and last name, he kindly "tweeted" my blog. And whilst my meagre 16 followers does not compare to his muscular 2,000 odd, I feel I should return the favour. Here is a link to his website where he is a highly skilled digital marketing strategist.

There are a few David Wells' hanging around who've done much more impressive things than me. Wikipedia confirms that this David Wells is the most famous. He was a highly succesful pitcher who played for a variety of teams. In 1998 David Wells become only the 15th pitcher in MLB history to throw a perfect game.
He is impressive, and he flies the flag for good David Wells' all over the world.

Just like this one. He was an economist, but I don't know much about him. He was a close friend of 20th United States President James Garfield, though, who opposed slavery. Good man.

But this David Wells. He's let us down. He bismirches the good name of David Wells. He is a peddler of astrology bullshit. I have no respect for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment