Monday 30 August 2010

Change, and not in the Barack Obama good sense of change.

For the many hundreds of you who tune into my blog hourly for updates on the world delivered in cool, comic prose, I have some bad news. There are going to be some changes around here.

Big changes.

The basketball season is soon to descend upon us. Now, "wild obsession to the point of criminally dangerous mental instability" is a phrase that is used far too often these days. But it is something that I feel about basketball.

During the basketball season I will be including regular updates on Worthing Thunder, including (but not limited to) a team preview, match reports, and criticism, both constructive and otherwise.

It is likely that you don't like basketball, and even if you do, you are unlikely to be remotely interested in the depth I will go into.

There will still be rants on the shitty state of the world, and there will still be regular videos on music I like, but these will be broken up with pointless and boring basketball melodrama.

Thank you for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment