Monday 7 November 2011

It's easier to be...

NOTE: on reading this back I realise that it is, in most places, highly vulgar. I tend to write this blog without any planning. I just write and write and write in a stream of conciousness. I also say a lot of things I say for comic effect, rather than because I actually believe them. This blog is meant in jest. It is not an example of what I would like to leave behind for future generations to think of me.

It's easier to be gay.
I'm sure there are literally numerous examples, so I'm just going to pick one at random to prove that it is easier to be gay than straight.

Orgies.

Now, I've never been to an orgy. I don't exactly know how they come about. Does someone cheekily suggest it with a Facebook event invitation, and then gradually everyone comes to a collective decision that an orgy is a good idea? From my experience, the emotions of having sex with just one person at a time is complex enough. I can't imagine what it would be like to simultaneously be sexually involved with a group of people.

But my innocence and naivety aside, let's look at the concept.
I'm going to keep it fairly simple.

A 5 person orgy.

Now, if you are straight there is an obvious problem with a 5 person orgy: 2 doesn't divide by 5. There will clearly be a gender imbalance.

Common male sexual fantasy will suggest that a ratio of 1/4 is the optimum break down. Now, maths and sexual stimulation rarely mix nicely together, so already we're beginning to see a problem with straight orgies.

Personally I just can't see it working. I mean it's a tough enough stretch of the imagination for me to envisage convincing one willing female to engage with me in guilt-free violent pseudo romance with the touching of the genitals and so forth.

But imagine, just imagine, the complexities of an orgy that has a ratio majority of straight males. The mind boggles, and takes me to places that I simply do not have the courage to commit to the written word.

It would be dreadful.

Gay people, however, have no such problem. You see, at a gay orgy (lets just take male, for the sake of it) all the men are attracted to men. They are all equally able to fornicate happily with each other.

That is why it's easier to be gay.
Orgies.

No comments:

Post a Comment