Monday 3 January 2011

Resolutions.

See, about 5 months ago my list of resolutions would have been fairly simple:

1. Read more.
2. Play basketball more.
3. Get a job.
4. Drink less.
5. Eat less.
6. Listen to more (a greater variety) music.

But I've actually managed to achieve all of those things. 5 has been ruined a bit by Christmas, but it'll get back to normal soon enough. So, now I'm stuck with the task of thinking of new resolutions.

Right:

1. Stick to those 6 resolutions I mentioned above.
2. Finish my novel properly (you'll notice I have made a concerted effort not to do a Brian Griffin and constantly mention my novel)
3. Write and record something with my band.

That'll do for now, I have a wish list, but I don't think it's worth publishing, most of it is childish superficial desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment