Sunday 16 January 2011

Licking.

At some point around half past one last night Alex Baker began licking my face.
His nature as a "dog" changing from hyperbolic sexual simile (technically a metaphor but I enjoyed the alliterative sibilance) to terrifying reality in an explosive and not altogether pleasant fashion.
He never did explain it. He licked other people too. I feel that perhaps in licking my face he was basically opening the door to the opportunity to lick other people's faces: probably people who are somewhat more female than I am.
In licking my face he was making it seem as if licking people's faces was a natural occurance in his life; a platonic and charming gesture to display affection without the suggestion he was gaining any sexual gratification from the lick.
I'm not suggesting he gained sexual gratification from licking my face, but perhaps in the probing of the more attractive female face he could do just that.

And now an apology. It seems that I only ever blog about two things.

1) My pathetic nature and weakness of character in the face of any minor setbacks.

2) What happens when I go out.

1 is fair enough, I think you'll agree. A document of my failings is half of what I set this blog up to be. But 2. No. 2 has crept in to my ramblings, perhaps in an attempt to keep your interest.
Perhaps you hope I'll reveal some deep personal secrets (oh, there are dark, disgusting and shameful ones coming up in the following weeks, I promise).

For the moment, you'll have to make do with an opinion I have on some people who I see sometimes.

Generally, I find that the people who frequent the PavTav are good people.
The example I usually refer to (I've probably said it before) is that on the few occasions I have ventured to Oceana or Walkabout or other commercial clubs I have always seen people fighting.
I go to PavTav far (FAR) more frequently, and have seen possibly three fights.

Generally you can rate decent men on how likely they are to throw a punch when they've had a couple too many.

But I have realised recently that some of the PavTav people, and perhaps not those who I would refer to specifically as friends are genuine selfish wankers.
If there is one thing I hate, it is selfishness (which is slightly surprising as one of my closest friends is easily the most selfish person in the world, easily) but I think some people are just so blatantly out for themselves and not giving a shit about other people's feelings or enjoyment.

I have spoken.

No comments:

Post a Comment