Saturday 11 February 2012

The gym.

I am always annoyed by status updates on Facebook or Twitter describing a successful gym visit. I know that I could delete my accounts and probably be happier for it, but then how would I do blogs with trivial stuff to get angry at?

So anyway, it starts and someone says:
"Just the gym! Gonna get in shape for the summer, can't wait to get started"

Then a day or two later you'll see:
"Epic first sesh at the gym, dripping sweat, feels great"

Then the next day:
"Two hours work on my arms today. I'd post a picture of my guns but they now no longer fit in the picture frame of my camera"

Then about a week goes by:
"Great to be back at the gym"

Then another week:
"Good 30 minute sesh"

Then nothing.

Then you see them a couple of months later and they look exactly the same.

Still, I expect it's just petty jealous: the story of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment