Saturday 17 December 2011

Tired.

I get tired of this sometimes.

I get tired of everything always being OK, but nothing ever being great.

I get tired of working hard and finding my prospects diminishing.

I get tired of increasingly realising that it isn't anything tangible that I do the brings me my success, but more a case of being in the right place at the right time.

Blind luck.

I get tired of the sheer mediocrity of so many people. And the praise they get just because they are louder than some people who are brilliant.

I get tired of people greedily reaching for the quick option, rather than patiently waiting for the best.

I get tired of selfishness, and greed, and pettiness, and stupidity, and pessimism, and lethargy, and apathy.

I get tired that I see this around me every single day, and that 95% of people remind me constantly of exactly what I hate about everything.

And I get tired that it won't ever change. Maybe I'll change, maybe I'll get a bit happier and forget all my negativity, but all this will still be true.

No comments:

Post a Comment