Wednesday 16 February 2011

A-Z of Things That Annoy Me: A

A-Z of Things That Annoy Me:

A:

A-Z Lists

I hate A-Z Lists.

Stupid pointless things. Don't even make any sense. Why would the world conveniently catalogue everything on a certain subject with 26 individually lettered options? Even trying to do this I haven't put any real thought into the consequences.

I mean there are so many things beginning with S that annoy me. I could probably roll of about 26 of them anyway. Maybe I should just do a list of 26 things beginning with S that annoy me.

Trying to do an A-Z list means that probably at some point you're going to have to use the word "xylophone", or worse "x-ray" which isn't even a real fucking word. I don't think there is anything I hate beginning with "x". I don't know what I'm going to do.

Stupid idea. 26 different things. I'm gonna get bored. I'm gonna lose interest at about C and then stop altogether at like F.

No comments:

Post a Comment