Wednesday 16 February 2011

A-Z of Things That Annoy Me: B

A-Z of Things That Annoy Me:

B:

Bicycles

Bicycles hold an interesting status in annoying me. No matter where they are, they piss me off.

So.

A) If I'm walking along the pavement on a nice summers day you can bet that some twat on a bike will be ignoring the rules and just riding slowly and not very well, making it difficult for me to walk, taking up too much space. Arrrghhh, nothing annoys me more...

B) ... except when I'm standing on a train and some twat who's ridden his chuffing bike to the station already gets on and jams his handlebars into my genitals and then glares at me for not making room. I've made this point before.

C) And then there are bloody cyclists on the road.
You're too slow for the road. You slow me down. You make me worry that I might accidentally hit and kill you and then I'd go to prison and potentially be molested.
Cyclists want me to be molested.

1 comment:

  1. Bicycles are cool. We should go on a bike ride this summer.

    ReplyDelete